January 31, 2019 by Kathryn Troutman
Ten Steps Certification Director
An important credential to advise and train your clients in
federal resume writing and USAJOBS job search navigation!
SPACE IS AVAILABLE IN OUR UPCOMING 3-DAY
COLUMBIA, MD LIVE CLASS
March 13, 14, 15, 2019
The 2018 Class was Great!
Day One: TEN STEPS TO A FEDERAL JOB™
Kathryn Troutman and Emily Troutman will introduce the 2019 Ten Steps with the new animated one-minute videos.
Updated Ten Steps slides for 2019!
Day Two: FEDERAL RESUME REVIEWS / COACHING STRATEGIES,
Practice Ten Steps + two more resume workshops!
- Analyzing resume case studies with the IMPROVED Federal Resume Check Sheet
- Analyzing YOUR resume with the Check Sheet – the resume you started BEFORE the training
- Practice Ten Steps to a Federal Job (90 min)
- Creating Your First Resume (one hour)
- Ten Steps to a Student Pathways Internship (one hour)
Day Three: HR DAY! Stars are Lined Up for Military Spouses!
Charles Clark, Instructor
- Merit Principles, Vacancy Announcement Development and Analysis and production on USAJOBS
- Veteran’s Preference
- Unique Hiring Authorities
- Role-playing: Coaching improv activities throughout
SPECIAL – ALL NEW – The Stars are Lined Up for Military Spouses – ALL NEW MILITARY SPOUSE FEDERAL RESUME
[button colour=”accent” type=”slightlyroundedarrow” size=”large” link=”http://www.fedjobtraining.com/certification-programs/2019-dates” target=”_blank”]REGISTER NOW FOR 2019
TEN STEPS CERTIFICATION TRAINING![/button]
Help your clients get Best Qualified and Begin Federal Careers!
WEBINAR AND LIVE CLASSES COMING UP
University of California, San Diego, CA
Read all the dates here
VETERANS AND MILITARY
SPOUSES WANT GREAT
FEDERAL JOBS !
Ten Steps to a Federal Job
The Stars are Lined Up for Military Spouses
Two great books to help the military land great careers in the US government
Federal Career Book Collection for each Ten Steps Registrant:
- 5 Federal Resume Texts with the latest federal resumes
- 20 bonus Jobseeker’s Guide books
Click Here For More Information, Dates, and Registration
2019 Fees !
3 YEAR CERTIFICATION AND LICENSE AGREEMENT.
Government Funded (Government and military employees)
- Individual registration: $2,955 per person
- 2 attendees from the same office: $2,755 per person
- 3+ attendees from the same office: $2,555 per person
Non-profit, University, Private Practice, and Self-Pay
- Individual registration: $2,685 per person
- 2 attendees from the same office: $2,485 per person
- 3+ attendees from the same office: $2,285 per person
Find out more information about recertification.(Click here.)
Bobbi Rossiter, Ten Steps Program Manager, [email protected]
Inquiries about books, location, logistics, proposals, invoices.
Kathryn Troutman, Program Director, [email protected]
Curriculum, possible hosted programs.